Terms & Conditions
2. A client – a person that is handing their vehicle to dps for storage.
3. A driver – an employee of dps that is authorised to drive a client’s vehicle.
4. A vehicle – a clients asset of which dps is entrusted with.
1. A client is to ensure that they make a call to 073 9533 485 at least 20 minutes, before arriving at the airport or harbour.
2. A client must remain present during the inspection of their vehicle upon collection.
4. No complaints will be entertained if the client failed to adhere to the inpection clause
5. DPS takes no responsibility for any electrical and mechanical mulfunction.
6. In a most unlikely event of an accident , an investigation by the necessary authorities must be allowed to take place.
7. Clients are to ensure that there is sufficient fuel in their vehicle, so as to allow DPS drivers to drive the vehicle to the storage facility.
8 . No other person is allowed to operate a motor vehicle in the premisses of DPS except authorised DPS drivers
9. DPS takes no responsibility for any pre-existing damage, scratches,wind shield chips.t
10. In an event of a traffic violation fine for an expired licence disc or any fault in a vehicle, DPS can not be held responsible.
11. In an event of a traffic violation fine being issued to the driver employed by DPS and while performing his duties, and the allegations are of such nature that it is directed to the driver (eg. disregarding a red traffic light),than in this case the client can not be held responsible, however the Driver will be entitled to disputing the matter in court as stipulated by law.